Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Trending Wedding Colors...

While Lee and I are working on getting everything ready for events at the Manor, I have also been reading wedding magazines.  Call it an occupational hazard--I am a librarian who owns a wedding business.
According to the Spring/Summer 2015 issue of The Knot, the trending colors for weddings right now are mint green, coral and periwinkle blue.  All of these have their proponents and all of them can be very pretty, but I must admit that even though green is my favorite color, I have always had a weakness for periwinkle.  It is such a happy color.  The problem with periwinkle is that it can be difficult to find flowers in that color, so you often have to go with complimentary colors or secondary colors, but if you are happy to do that, as I am, using the periwinkle won’t be a problem.  Here are some ideas for using periwinkle in your wedding:
Follow White Garden's board Periwinkle for your wedding on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this post about the trending wedding colors is absolutely amazing. I am also a fan of light colors and would like to use pastel theme for my own wedding ceremony that would be held soon at one of the local wedding venues in LA.

    ReplyDelete